What I'm doing now
As of June, 2021, I’m spending my time on these activities:
- Working from the beautiful UW campus for the first time since I moved to Seattle back in August.
- Checking out the hiking spots close to my place in Seattle over the weekends.
- Building a system to address the content moderation needs of YouTube creators.
- Collaborating with some amazing folks at UC Berkeley, Max Planck Institute, UC Davis and Twitch on really exciting projects.
- Preparing to move to New Brunswick, NJ to start my new job at Rutgers SCI.
- Reading Service with a Smile by P. G. Wodehouse.
- Reading The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brains by Nicholas Carr.
- Reading Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business by Neil Postman.