What I'm doing now
As of October 23, 2019, I’m spending all my time on these things:
- Leading recitation and serving as the head TA for the new course “Computing, Society, & Professionalism” at Georgia Tech.
- Preparing materials for the academic job market.
- Mentoring undergraduate and graduate students at Georgia Tech on 3 very exciting projects.
- Writing my dissertation “Identifying Opportunities to Improve Content Moderation.”
- (Still) Recovering from a pulled back muscle.
- Reading No Country for Old Men by Corman McCarthy.